Schedule & Availability
Daily operated on private tour basis. Required advance booking.
08:00 – 18:00 Hours
Please contact us for pricing.
Why You Should Visit:
Explore history of Myanmar, observe colonial buildings and famous pagodas, and do shopping in Yangon.
- Discover way of life at Bohtataung Jetty
- Visit Yangon’s most famous pagodas : Shwe Dagon Pagoda and Botataung Pagoda
- Explore around the heart of Yangon and make photo-stops at Yangon City Hall, Independence Monument, Mahabandoola Park, Sule Pagoda, the Secretariats’ Office, St. Mary’s Cathedral and other colonial era buildings
- Learn about Myanmar’s national hero at the Bogyoke Aung San Museum or history of Myanmar at the National Museum
- Do shopping at famous Bogyoke Aung San Market
- Private transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned car
- English speaking guide
- Two water bottles
- Meals & Beverages
- Entrance fees
- Tips for guide and driver
- Camera fee
- Any other item not mentioned
- Usage of the car is limited to 10 hours per day. Charges apply for extra hour.
- The National Museum closes on Monday, Tuesday & Gazette Holidays.
- The Bogyoke Aung San Market closes on Monday & Gazette Holidays.