Schedule & Availability
Daily operated on private tour basis. Required advance booking.
08:00 – 12:00 Hours
Please contact us for pricing.
Why You Should Visit:
Take a boat across the Yangon River, and ride a trishaw to find out about local community on other side of the river.
- Take a public ferry across the Yangon River towards Dala
- Ride a trishaw to explore community in Dala
- Visit a local candle making workshop
- Visit a monastic education center for primary education with 500 children
- Private transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned car
- English speaking guide
- Two water bottles
- Ferry ticket
- Trishaw fare
- A cup of tea/coffee or a bottle of soft drink (not a canned one)
- Meals & Beverages
- Tips for guide and driver
- Camera fee
- Any other item not mentioned
- At the monastic school for poor children, various donations can be done and voluntourism activity can also be organized.